"This morning I woke up at about 8’oclock and watched some T.V. in bed, then got up and had breakfast. Next we went to the swim & tennis club and played tennis with George. Then I went to the Chappaqua small supermarket, bigger than the CO-OP but smaller than Waitrose, in which I bought some American foods. Then we went off to the party in the big beautiful house equipped with pool, tennis & basketball court and volleyball & badminton pitch. I had lots of barbeque food & cake and spoke to some of the Americans. I am soon going to go off to bed." Ryan.
Monday, 14 July 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
keep it coming Ryan.....looking forward to hearing about your first day at work! And remember - put a copyright mark next to your big ideas - you know what these admen are like - they'll turn your ideas into a worldwide advertising campaign and won't pay you a penny!!
great action shot on the volleyball court, by the way.
Post a Comment