Sunday, 13 July 2008

Ollie Blog

Ollie wrote a few words about what he likes about American and what he will miss:

"What I like best about America is that I have really good friends and leaving them is painful. What I also like about America is the schools and they have great teachers and that makes it painful too and missing all the nice neighborhoods. What I mean is that they hold parties and they are all nice. I wish I could stay."

Here is one of my favourite pictures of Ollie, from last year's summer vacation. It is appropriately American:

1 comment:

Giles White said...

Hey Ollie....looking forward to seeing you in England - England has nice stuff too - i'm sure you're going to love it! We have some friends who live in St Albans - and they reckon it's better than New York, Los Angeles and Texas combined (I think they might be exaggerating though).