"Everything at the airport went to plan. On the plane I had two meals which were alright, and vaguely watched some film, I slept for about 2 hours. Everything in Newark airport was fine & I arrived in New York at about two then drove back across George Washington Bridge to see a glimpse of the city. When we arrived in Chappaqua we went to the swim club for about an hour, then home for a barbeque. After the barbeque we went to the Ben & Jerry’s shop and I had an enormous cone of chocolate fudge brownie. When we got home from there we played basketball on the drive way, two on two. Then I went off to bed after watching some American cable T.V. It was a very fun (and hot) day." Ryan.
Sunday, 13 July 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Hey Ryan - glad all is going well. The Ben & Jerry's looks good and the swim club looks a lot better than the Leisure Centre! Look forward to reading more. Behave yourself. M&D
Ryan's "enormous" cone was, in fact, a single cone. The big ones are gigantic. C.
Post a Comment