Wednesday, 16 July 2008

Ryan's Tuesday

"This morning I got up early as usual, had breakfast and then Christian and I made our way to the train station. When we arrived at Grand Central, I bought myself a map as I planned to venture further than 40-41st street Madison Avenue. When I arrived in the office I sat down at my desk in the creative department and continued to work on my photo collage on Photoshop. I took a very long lunch break where I walked for at least half an hour, across to 5th Avenue and over about 20 to 30 blocks to the Abercrombie & Fitch. It is very satisfying to see the building you were looking for right in front of you. I spent quite a while in there but also made a few stops in some other shops and managed to spend quite a few dollars. I also went to the local bank to get money out of an ATM because my card isn’t accepted in many shops. After going back to the office for a while I made my own way to the train station, self sufficiently got on the right train and made my way to the Barnett house. I am pretty much ready to leave home by now I think. Tomorrow I may wake up a bit later than Christian and make my own way to the office, most likely on a breakfast of Dunkin’ Doughnuts, not quite as good as Krispy Kremes but a worthy competitor. I am now off to “shoot some hoops,” otherwise known as to play basketball. Not missing you at all as I have no room in my oh so busy schedule for missing people." Ryan.

1 comment:

Giles White said...

'Ready to leave home'....!! Well, I hope they're paying you a decent wage, because a loft apartment in Manhattan isn't going to come cheap, and i'd hope you'd have at least one spare room where Mum and I can come and stay!