Sunday, 19 April 2009

George Returns

Jill and the boys picked George up on Easter Monday. He got an overnight flight - his first ever- and believes he got two and a half hours sleep. He had a great time, not surprisingly; five nights in Florida and two up in Chappaqua. He didn't take his camera, for fear of losing it, so I haven't got any pix I can post. Not only did the Summers take him to Florida, but also laid on a BBQ for him back in Chappaqua. And Kym and Arthur hosted a sleep over on the Saturday night. For George he slotted right back in, like he hadn't been away. It was like he was just popping over to Jeremy's for a playdate. For George's American friends it was a little special; George was back in town and he had acquired an English accent!! I am so pleased it worked out alright and dead proud of George for making the trip by himself. Here's to continued links between the Barnetts and Chappaqua. 

No comments: