Thursday, 15 July 2010

Boys get prizes

It was George's year's annual prizegiving last night. He won a prize for science, for his form and played in the band at the start of the evening. Unfortunately, I missed it as I was getting ready for a big pitch. One effect of missing the event was that I wasn't able to take a picture of George getting his prize on stage. So instead I have loaded a picture of George in York with at least three, if not four, beanie hats on. The number continued to rise in the thirty minutes after this photography was taken.
I did, however have my camera for Ollie's annaul St. Albans City football club awards a few weeks earlier. Here he is, with his team, receiving their awards. For easier identification purposes, Ollie is the one in the middle wearing a black tie and holding a yellow pendant.

No comments: