I was in San Francisco on business all the preceding week and the following week. It didn't make any sense to return to New York on Saturday, only to turn round and fly back out on the Sunday. I decided to make the most of my Saturday and Sunday mornings and then work in the afternoons. Saturday morning I went to my first ever yoga class at the Sasatori yoga studio, before heading to the San Francisco MOMA,
and then off to the seafood restaurant, Swans.
Sunday morning I set off early and walked to Fisherman's Wharf, where I hired a bicycle for the morning. I rode over the Golden Gate bridge and up into the hills of Marin County. It was steep but wonderful. Lots of serious cyclists with 'racers' and lycra and me on my hire mountain bike.
...and got a great view back of the Golden Gate Bridge to San Francisco,
before pushing onto Rodeo Beach, which is on the other side of this headland, below. (I befriended a group of the 'serious' cyclists who helped direct me).
Jill phoned me whilst I was sitting by the beach. Whilst I was in San Francisco and George was in Orlando at s in Orlando in Universal studios with his friend Jeremy. Jill was going to take Ollie and The Wooz on a couple of days out up near home, though Ollie got pretty ill, confining Jill to the house for the best part of a week. Jill wasn't happy when I told her where I was and what I had been doing.
No comments:
Post a Comment